HVACR is a complex system that ensures comfort in the tertiary and residential environment (domestic environment, hotels, offices and shops, etc.) or for high manufacturing standards (industries for paper production, chemical processes, etc.).
BLU IS EXPERTISE IN THIS MARKET WITH VARIOUS PRODUCTS
- Inverter for compressors: compressors with asynchronous and synchronous (brushless) motors with sensorless drive control;
- Inverter for fan
- Inverter for pumps;
- Systems for chillers and heat pumps.
The control systems of these plants include applications, products and services for the control of conditioning equipment in order to:
- Provide the necessary environmental conditions (temperature, air transport speed, humidity, CO², etc.) for comfort and building efficiency.
- Minimize energy consumption.
- Reduce other costs such as operating, maintenance and repair costs.
- Air conditioning systems can account for up to 70% of energy consumption depending on the sector.
Inverter for compressors
With the modulation of the compressor motor speed it is possible to adjust the cooling capacity of the machine, managing the load variations.
INVERTER FOR SCROLL AND ROTARY COMPRESSORS
INVERTER FOR SCREW COMPRESSORS FOR CHILLERS
INVERTER FOR CENTRIFUGAL COMPRESSORS
INVERTER FOR MEDIUM VOLTAGE COMPRESSORS
Inverter for fans
TYPE OF CONTROL
- V / Hz control for AC motors
- Sensorless control for brushless motors
- Sensorless vector control for AC motors
- Differential pressure sensor
- 0-10 V / 4-20 mA
- Air speed sensor
- CO2 sensor – humidity sensor
- Air flow control
- Master-slave operation
- The current is proportional to the speed of the motor
- The pressure is proportional to the square of the motor speed
- The power is proportional to the cube of the motor speed
- The current variation is obtained by the variation of the motor speed. In this way the power absorbed by the motor is much smaller
- Energy consumption is reduced by approximately 60%, depending on the load conditions.
- Current peak reduction and voltage drop
- Elimination of water hammering
- Noise reduction
- Load rephasing
Inverter for heat pumps
The use of the inverter guarantees particularly high seasonal performances, both in hot and cold conditions. The seasonal efficiency coefficients SCOP and SEER represent the ratio between the heating / cooling demand and the annual consumption of electricity for heating / cooling purposes.
The measurement criterion for SEER and SCOP is very reliable and makes it possible to more precisely determine the performance of the plant throughout the calendar year, measuring it under different operating conditions. High seasonal performance coefficients are the only real guarantee of reducing operating costs.
- Free from corrosion and maintenance
- Optimization in combination with photovoltaics
- Investment costs and attractive Payback
- High efficiency in order to re-evaluate the operating costs and classification of the building